Reinvent Health Community
SEMBUH is a growing health community platform to connect people, patients, survivors, and stakeholders in health industry in one-stop platform.
We are building Sembuh environment to help Covid19 victims, cancer fighters, auto immune fighters, people with stroke, impairment, and disability, trying-to-conceive mothers, TBC victims, and many more people with chronic and problematic health conditions.
We are hiring
Sembuh is Hiring
Sembuh is a growing health community and education startup providing a broad range of services to connect patients, survivors, healthy goers, and medical stakeholders.
Our mission is to convert all health-related social interactions and crowd activities from conventional into digital. We are going to be one of top health tech companies in Indonesia and South east Asia in 2 years. Our founder and advisors have strong connections in healthcare industry stakeholders and governments to make it doable and scalable.
We are recruiting front end developers who work with heart because what we are doing is not only for profit but also for real social impact in health field, including helping Covid19 patients and survivors.
Front End Developer (Full-Time / Part-Time)
You are responsible for implementing the front end especially in mobile app, and preferably web app dashboard as well.
You are responsible for software testing and adapt to our changing real user requirements (agile).
- Implement UI & UX and develop several features using React Native for Android and iOS
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback directly from C-level
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Proactively look for ways to make Sembuh better
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in mobile technology stacks, especially React Native
- Experience in using RestAPI
- Good understanding of agile software development life cycle
- Strong productivity in work-from-home
- Good attitude & teamwork ability to make a legacy in the health industry together
- Honest and personal spirit to solve health problem in Indonesia is a plus
- Experience in using Angular is a plus
- Skills related to back-end development is a plus
- Skills related to software testing framework is a plus
- Skills related to cyber security is a plus
- You can work part-time or full-time from home (you don’t have to come to our office in Jakarta or Bandung
- Opportunity to create a meaningful legacy in health industry
- Take home pay monthly (depends on your full-time/part-time commitment, skillset, and performance)
- Other benefits could be negotiated
Fresh grad, Junior level, or Mid level
How to Apply
Send your CV and other supporting documents (optional) to email@example.com